Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 19, 2024

Knitted Background Card

Hi Everybody,

This is the card I bought at last weeks craft show and it is the knitted background from Anna Marie Designs.

This particular piece was the cover card in the front of the pack and rather than waste it I turned it into a card front instead.

It shows you all the colours that are in the actual pack and it is really petty card.

The flowers  and leaves  are cut from 300 gsm smooth white and then coloured with Distress Oxide Inks.

The larger ones are cut from silver card and tucked behind

The sentiment I have had for some time and they are also from a craft show that I went to.

                  

This card is using a larger portion of the card and this time it is a A4 size.

I chose the grey from the pack and the hearts are some that I did from Acetate and the
technique shown  in the video above

The flowers and leaves are also cut from smooth white card and coloured with Distress Oxides

This link will take you to me website where there are nose photos of the same technique
Caught In Crystal Technique

I have added some white splattering to this card and a couple of butterflies for effect.

I really like this knitted card and the finish is suitable for male or female cards.
 
More tomorrow  ,,,

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, especially the first one!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Christina.Like the knitted effect of the card.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards. The knitted texture is great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina, thank you for all the inspiration love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the knitted background is so pretty , love he texture it gives and that technique in the video is very cool too, like the idea of adding the glitter in them too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...