Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 14, 2024

Bouquet In Bloom Paper Pack

 Hi Everybody,

Today sees the launch of a brand new paper pack from
Card Making Magic 
and this is the
 Bouquet in Bloom Collection.

I am so sorry I launched this a week too early and so here it is again.

It consists of two emboss and cut folders with different patterned apertures in them.

 One pack of Washi paper, another of rose gold foiled sentiments and another with some lovely, good quality papers to add to your designs.

There is also a pack of mixed Ephemera with blooms in cups or jugs or simply in a bouquet. 

I like to add these with foam tape underneath to raise them up from the card base.  

And sometimes I add two, or maybe three, to the design  for more effect.

Use the papers with other dies that you may have in your own personal collections

Then finish the look with sequins, pearls or diamante, singly or in flourishes for a more opulent look.

Another thing I like to do is add my sentiments to an extra piece of card for strength,  and then use either scissors or dies to cut them out.

Alter the size and shape of the base card to ring the changes and stop you getting bored making the same design. 

The top card is a 5x7 and the bottom is an A6 ... the round one speaks for itself 

But paper packs can give you everything you need to create quick and easy cards in one go.

Here is the the video for you can to view and I hope you enjoy it


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


        

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely fresh looking collection. I just love the round one. The other two are also very !lovely .... But there is something about round cards that really floats my boat. Good luck with this new collection Christina. And Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, Christina. You're so creative. I had to laugh, though, when you said that you couldn't cut out circles because when you first mentioned cutting out the sentiments with scissors and I saw the circle I was thinking to myself, well, there's no way I could cut out a circle and have it round, so I was happy to hear you say that you couldn't do it either and that I'm not the only one who has that problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina.
    Love this new set. Such lovely flowers,papers and shaped dies that looks perfect for shaker cards. Thank you for the video, always nice to see how you putting the cards together. You and Shay are not alone, I can't cut around circles either.🤭 Always need to use a circle ⭕ die for that 😂
    Liked your shopping from the other day. Hopefully I can get to one in Coventry in May, fingers crossed. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...