Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 22, 2024

Mixed Media

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card is created with an ink smooshed background and then a text stamp added over the top.

 There is also a white goache splattered layer over the base.

 I added a thin line of texture paste around the edge too and then sprinkled that while it was wet with some glitter and allowed it all to dry.

The flowers and leaves are created from some 300 gsm white card that has been coloured with Distress Oxide Inks and a blending brush.

A Pearl embellishment was added to the centre

Each layer of the petals has been adhered together with foam to give height and each layer of petals has been bent up for effect.

The sentiment has been cut from pre printed words that have I already had in my stash, and they have been glued onto some white card as a backing and then layered onto the card front with foam pads.

The finished card is an A6 size and it more impressive in the hand than in the picture but I hope you like it anyway.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card Christina. Like the colours you have used.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dimensional card. =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one caught my eyes. Absolutely beautiful!
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christina, you have given me an idea for a card I need to make tomorrow. I will give this smoothing technique a go . Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful Christina love the colours anyone getting a card like this would be thrilled. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft tones on this card. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...