Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 28, 2024

More Ideas ...

Hi Everybody,

As promised here is the video of the making of eight beautiful cards using matching coloured card and some  imagination.

I really enjoyed using this process and making the shapes fit my designs to get as many cards from the three sheets of card that I had. 

All of the cards are now ready to be sent to whoever I need them for. 

Or alternatively they can go into my charity box to be taken to the shop.

I don't have many old die cuts lying around on my work top any more as I have managed to use them up with the cards I have made


I am glad that this idea of using up ready made die cuts from other creative sessions has sparked your imagination, and I know you will nit be disappointed with the cards that you come up with.

Every crafting session is a learning curve and the more we do the more we learn, and we should enjoy the process as we do.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video Christina, lovely cards and lots of inspiration.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina and all that visit. Ohhh you did it again . And a video. I will have to look at the video later today as, sadly ,we are going to a funeral this morning. At least I will have something nice to look forward to when we get home. Your new cards look amazing. Thankyou Christina. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched the video-loved all the designs.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christina for the video and to showing us some ways to use up our small pieces of paper in the bit box. Lovely cards and colourful too.
    Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Christina, great inspiration again, and so rewarding when you look and you have made a batch of cards, I am always last minute with mine. Take care Christina, love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that you made so many cards with just a few different patterns. They're all so pretty.
    I especially want to thank you for the video showing us how to make the pokey tools. You enclosed one with the Friday Freebie that I won. I must admit that I think you sent the most gorgeous one to me. It was the all silver one with just one pink bead used for the angel head. I've ordered the turkey pins and chains, so just need to go to Michael's for the beads and I'll be able to make some myself. I was wondering how to get the beads to stay in place and also what the long pins were, so between the email and video you answered all of my questions. Thank you so much for the answers, Christina. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas with all these cards, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...