Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 14, 2024

Bejay Roles - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It has been a lovely weekend so far and I have got a lot done. I had a lot of help though from daughters and their husbands who came to help me clear out the garage on Saturday. It was full of stuff that is no longer used and it needed to go. So now it is clear and tidy again with lots of room in there for me to move about in, and I may just start my painting again in the warmer weather. 

I also took Ruby to the park yesterday for her favourite pastime ... a good sniff about ... and she had a good time playing with some of her pals that where also in the park.

But now the draw has been done for the second of the Spellbinders die and stamp sets and the winner today is 

Bejay Roles

so could you let me have your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to your straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it. 
I will also include a handmade Pokey Tool for you to use and I hope you will make good use of it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw my name in bright red. Thanks so much for pulling me out of the hat this week. I've sent you an email with my address. When I read that you'd cleaned out the garage I thought you were going to say there was now room for the car lol. I can understand why you are thinking of using it as an art studio, my sister does her pottery in hers. It sounds like you and Ruby have had a fun weekend. Thanks again. Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...