Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 01, 2024

Easy Peasy Sponging


 Hi Everybody,

When I have got out my crafting supplies out it is always easier for me to make more than one card. 

That way I always have some on hand, and they may only need a sentiment on them, or they go to fill up my charity shop box.

And these two cards shown are already in that box, complete with a matching envelope in a cellophane bag.

These have both used the sponging effect from the other day and are really easy and quick to do and yet make really pretty cards.


The video was another one to add to the 
on YouTube that is full of simple ideas using things you probably already have.

I have several more videos to add to this section and they are not difficult to re-create. but can help you to expand your repertoire. 

Non of the techniques are new and they have all been done many times by others over the years. 

But if you are new to cardmaking then they may be something that you had not thought about and may like to try for your self.

Click the link above to look at the playlist as there maybe something there that takes your fancy.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards. Fun technique. Will give that a try. Hope you had a good day and Easter 🐇🐣 xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...