Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 21, 2024

Michele Coffey - Winner

 Hi  Everybody,

Another weekend is almost over with and they seem to come round very quickly.  They say it's a sign of age when time goes so quickly and at my age it fairly whizzes past.

 Still I got some gardening done yesterday, on my little postage stamp sized garden, and it didn't take me long. Most of my plants are in pots and that saves a lot of work ... no lawn to mow !!

The draw for the Spellbinders set has been done bright and early and the winner this week is 

Michele Coffey

So if you would like to email me please with your postal address to ...
christina@card-makig-magic.com
then I will get it in the post to you straight away..

I will also include a little Pokey tool for you in the hope that you will use it when you craft.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Michele Coffey.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michele ! Hope you are well ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just seen this-thank you so much,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...