Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 17, 2024

Making Your Own Envelopes

Hi Everybody,

With all the cards that I have made recently I needed envelopes to put them in and buying them was an option.

But I needed lots of different sizes and it would have been an expensive shop around to get them all.

So I decided to make my own and this little gadget from Creative Craft Products at Craft Stash made life so much more simple.

This is the envelope and box maker and with this I used lots of  the pretty 12x12 papers I have in my cupboards. 

This little video will show you just how easy it is to use this inexpensive tool, and then you too can make your own envelopes of lots of different sizes, and use up any of the papers that you may have lying around.
 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina.
    I have never made my own envelopes so will watch your tutorial later today.
    I'm busy right now to make a crystal art for my sister's birthday and then a
    card needs to be made and maybe I make an envelope for that, who knows :>) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everything so simple, Christina. After watching you make the two cards, it should be very easy for anyone to make an envelope. It's been years since I made any, so will have to see if I have those tools and start making some more. I love it when you inspire us to do new things or remind us that we need to do those again. Have a great day!
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...