Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 22, 2024

Altenew Magnolia Blooms

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created from another Altnew kit that I have collected a long time ago. This kit is the Magnolia Blooms kit from August 2022.

I have stamped and coloured the arrangement with the layered stencils and die cut it out using the matching die but then I have cut the flowers down even more to fit onto the front of my DL card.

It gives the display a totally different look and I am very happy with the finished card.

The sentiment is also from the stamp set and there are lots to choose from.

The flowers have been added to an embossed panel with foam pads underneath to give them height.

I have added some small black pearls to the front as a little extra embellishment,

These kits are beautiful but the cost of the postage has prevented me from continuing to collect them each month.

But I still have the ones I did collect to play with and I really enjoy them all very much.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina. It’s a shame that we have to think about the cost of postage when making a card.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christina I love this card and the colours are beautiful. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your layout & layering is gorgeous! Love Altenew stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ❤️. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is very pretty. I'm not sure what it costs to mail a card in the UK, but it costs 68 cents ($0.68) to mail a card here in the US. It seems to increase a penny or more every year or two.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...