Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 08, 2024

Playtime Cards

 Hi Everybody,

This card is created with a die that must be at least 15 years old . And it is one I used a lot in the past.

It is the Tied Together die and it has an embossing folder to go with it. Every time it came into stock it sold out almost immediately.

I was fortunate to get both die and folder but as I say it was many, many years ago and I don't know if it is still available.  

For this card I have used the embossing folder on the white background and cut the top die cut in black and layered them together.

The layers have been wrapped with parchment and stamped in black then clear embossed.

 The YOU has been cut from the same  matt gold card I have used to mount the layers onto. 

The butterfly has been cut in black and then gold wax applied through the actual die to bring out the pattern. 

It has been added to the card with glue just along the bodyline which allows the wings to flutter free.

 Tiny diamante have been added to the bodyline and the finished card is a 4x6" with the fold at the top. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina. Reminded me I have a similar die will have to give it an airing.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, you’ve reminded me that I have this die & embossing folder.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christina I have the embossing folder too, but not the die. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christina, it seems to me that I might have this die, if not I have the embossing folder for sure...Ann in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...