Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 02, 2024

Playtime ...

Hi Everybody,

While browsing through YouTube the other night I spotted a video that showed me how to create a card with this look and I was very impressed,

The card was beautiful and the demonstrator made it look so easy to do. So of course I had to go to the craft room and give it a try from myself.

I had to search for all the small Christmas themed stamps that I had and I cut the bauble from some Mylar to make the stencil for the design. 

It is no where near as impressive as the one I saw made and I am adding the video here in case you wanted to give it a try too.

 

There are bits I have omitted from making my card but I will be doing this again with other bauble shapes and I will get better in the process, but I have to say I enjoyed making it even if it is  not perfect,

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing the different shading can make on the same style. I love them all! I really like yours because of the layers & the characters are more visible. Also, it seems to have more shape - curve.
    Thanks for sharing! :-)
    Heatheranne Whitman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christina! I need to start reading your comments before I watch the videos. I started watching this and thought, gosh, Christina must have a cold and the more I listened the more I thought that it didn't really sound like you at all..then I read your comments. lol I thought both were very pretty. I'm going to have to try this technique. I really love it. Thanks so much for sharing. Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a gorgeous card for a first attempt. Definitely an interesting technique. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great week.
    Cheers Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is just gorgeous, I love all the little details you gave to it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...