Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 04, 2024

More Everyday Items

Hi Everybody,

Items that we often discard in our homes can be repurposed to create backgrounds for our cards.  .

Over the last few videos I have tried to share some of the ways in which I make these work for me and they are ideas that you may have tried for yourself.

I have used tin foil and kitchen towel as well as shaving foam and baby wipes for all different kinds of textures and features on my designs

If you are new to card making then maybe they will give you some inspiration to try these out and see what you come up with.


Using different shapes to add to the design can also make a difference. Both these cards are featured in the video

I have created a playlist on YouTube that has all my ideas in one place and it is well worth browsing if you are stuck for ideas,  or at times when cash is low but you have some of these things already in the home.

This time I am featuring Bubble Wrap for another addition to your Everyday Items.


So grab a cuppa and sit back to relax as you view the video using this idea.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all your ideas and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video Christina.
    Liked this technique will be playing this weekend. All cards were lovely. Thank you.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant tutorial, I love everyone of those cards especially the shaker card. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...