Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 11, 2024

CD Paper

Hi Everybody,

The papers for the card shown today are from a CD that I had years  ago when that style of crafting was popular., and now I no longer use it

I prefer to make my own backing papers from ideas that have been around for a long time, and most of them are using inks or paints

They are unique and different every time I make them plus it makes me use items that I have had for a long time and will forget about if I don't get them out regularly.

I am sure you are the same and have lots of things at the back of a cupboard that you have forgotten that you have.

Its like Christmas when you find them all again.

This paper was printed off so long ago that I don't remember which CD it was from., or even what I have done with it. It probably went to the Charity Shop

But there where some very pretty paper on it and I did use it quite a lot back then.

The flowers on this card are Mulberry ones and I have added a dot of white paint around the edges of them.

The card is a 5x7 with the fold at the top and this is my preferred size and orientation for card making.

What is your favourite size ???

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Pretty cards over the last few days. I too have plenty of crafting CD's but never
    really used them so they are living in a shoe box somewhere :>)
    This is a Beautiful card. Happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Christina.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card. I never had paper CDs, though. Are the flowers in front printed or did you add them? They're very pretty. I like 5x7 cards too. Thanks for sharing......Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, wow I haven't tried the CD's I have, don't know that they would work in my computer anymore. I do the A2 size cards mostly, 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" , every now and then I will have another shape.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...