Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 01, 2024

Hand drawn flowers

 Hi Everybody,

Both of these cards have hand drawn flowers on them that I have found on my desktop. They have also been  water coloured.

Both have been added to a stencilled background and both are A6 size

I used water coloured card and they where part of larger panel but I fussy cut out the flowers to add in smaller sections to these cards

It made better use of them and I am much happier with the outcome. 

I also found some bits of diamante that I could add to the top card and one of the little butterflies that I have had for many years.

But there are so many on the roll that I still have loads left over for future cards.

For this bottom card I added a squiggly pen drawn line around the edges, and to the front of the display I glued in the yellow stamped flower with a large pearl to the centre of it.

The flowers for both have been added with foam pads to give varying heights to them and that adds more interest to the card

I like both cards and they have been created from bits and pieces I have on my work top.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Christina. The flowers are beautiful watercoloured.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina, and I love the sentiments too. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card with the sentence of Big hugs and happy thoughts,
    the colours are lovely. I have been playing with watercolour pencils
    but goes back to my colour pens as I can't seem to get the colour
    I'm after. What are the best colour mediums that you like Christina ? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so pretty. I really like the squiggly line you added.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...