Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 02, 2024

Pinterest Inspired

 Hi Everybody,

Browsing in Pinterest the other night I spotted a card that I really liked.

 I didn't have the dies that were used for the card that I could see so I went to take a look at those that I have and see what I could substitute for my own card.

This is what I came up with and the background was created with just a scoreboard and a stylus but sadly it doesn't show up very well on the photograph.

The flowers are created from a paper pack that has foiling on the teal and lilac colours and that was what I decided to use.

I also used some gold glitter card to act as a mat for the panel to blend with the gold foiling in the paper.

I used the same glitter card to cut the flower centres, the sentiment, hearts and the flourish behind the flowers.

Each flower centre has a pearl in the middle and I added smaller pearls to two of the corners.

The butterfly is cut from the same foiled paper pack and adhered to the panel along the body line only to allow the wings some movement..

The finished card is a 5x7 and it is much prettier in the hand than the photo shows.

Hope you like 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Christina.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Christina. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...