Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 22, 2024

Shades of Orange

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is done in shades of orange and I have used my favourite dies in the Layered Floral and the Rose Flourish Leaves.

Both of these dies I have used many, many times and they always give me a pleasing display for my flowers.

The inks used are Distress Oxides and they are Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold and they have just been swiped across the white card panel.

To the top of this I have added in some parchment and that has been added to the panel with small silver heart brads that I have had for years.

It mutes the orange panel underneath and stops it being to bright and in your face.

I have mixed in other leaves and they are other brands that I have.
The finished card is a 5x7 with the fold at the top and this is my favourite size and way to make a card

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and you just reminded me to get some parcement paper. It looks lovely to soften the colours. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christina. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colours! The dies are excellent & I can see so many uses for them.
    Thanks so much for shaing.

    Heather Whitman

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...