Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 16, 2024

Old Paper Pack

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is using a paper pack that I have had for a long time and it was designed by Marta Debicka.

It was called Floral Backgrounds and it is a 190 gsm paper that came in different sizes  and there are lots to choose from in the pack.

I used one pattern in pink for the back panel and then tore another strip to fit the front and inked the edges before adding it with foam tape to the front.

The flowers and leaves are from the same pack and I have fussy cut  them out and added them with foam pads to the torn strip.

With a black fine liner pen I edged the outside and then hand drew the hearts with the same pen.

I also added some fine black lines to the flower petals and the leaves to accentuate their shapes.

This was a very quick and simple card to make  and uses up even more of the items that I already have in my own crafting stash.

I am on a real frugal streak ...

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


9 comments:

  1. There's always a certain satisfaction in using crafty items which you've had a long time. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really trying to use thing that I already have and not keep buying, and you are giving me lots of inspiration thank you Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Christina. You have spurred me on to use items that I have .
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love using my stash and I have a lot of it. Jean Marmo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Christina. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice surprise in the mail today. I won the spellbinders "creativity is contagious stamp" which I plan to stamp on the back of my cards. The "pokey thing" is exquisite, the name nor the pictures do it justice, thank you. Also the extra package is great,"driving home for Christmas" never have enough Christmas related stuff. I must mention that my birthday is May 26 so I feel I did really well gift wise.
    Thanks again. Are you enjoying all the "free time" since you retired 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers with that paper pack, love the tearing and your pen work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...