Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 08, 2024

Using the Left Overs

 Hi Everybody,

Yesterday I used the full panel that I had altered with the embossing powder and today I am using up the scraps that were cut off the panels.

These scraps have each been added to a dry embossed layer and I used snowflakes from another project that I did ages ago and these are the left overs from that.

I do keep a lot of bits and pieces as they can always be adapted to fit another card,  and it is much more satisfying then throwing them in the bin.

The cards are A6 size and the strips fit on them with a little trimming here and there

I am adding the video in again to share with you what I did to get the look

You can try this effect on any papers that you have that doesn't quite fit with your requirements.

No matter what the pattern is in the paper you can alter it to suit your design and the embossing powder makes it look lovely .

I hope you  will look at any of your papers in a new light and see what possibilities open up to you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...