Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 11, 2012

Babies, babies everywhere.

Since I discovered these beautiful images from   Mo's Digital Pencil   I have had so much fun colouring them in.

I have used Spectrum  Noir pens  throughout the process and they are available from Crafters Companion

Here are some that I have coloured in using the same image but I love the way they have turned out...and although the image is the same one the effect is different each time... and I will be adding these to cards as I need them



This baby was featured in a card a few posts ago and has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens....

Clicking the photo will give you a larger image so that you can see the different effect on each one.

I used the palest in the turquoise set and outlined it all with a pale beige.

I just love the sofness of these images and they are perfect for new baby cards or a first birthday.

My Great Grand daughter will be getting one of these on her first birthday in October.

This one has been coloured with pale greens and the effect on the dress is created with the pens.
And this one is in a pale Lilac with a Polka dot dress and this is my favorite colour scheme.
Such a delightful image deserves your best shot at colouring it in and making it into the prettieset card you can.

Hugs xx




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christina. My, you are up early, I cant sleep and it,s 6.10am here.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely - especially the lilac one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the light turquoise color scheme!!!!!! It is amazing how you can get such different effects, beautiful work!!!! I can't wait to be that good at coloring , then I can say I learned from the best. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...