Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 13, 2012

Spectrum Noir Introduction

Here is the first of the promised videos and this one will introduce the pens to those that are new to them.
They are an alcohol based colouring system that has many good point in it's favour.

They are more affordable than some of the other pens on the market and that has got to be something to be considered for us crafters.

They are refillable and the nibs are replaceable too so that's another plus point.

The video is availble on the website and here is the link.....Spectrum Noir Introduction 

I have another one ready to add tomorrow and that will cover skin tones.... and bit by bit I will cover different coloured skins, hair colours, clothes, transparency, creating back grounds and making embellishmnets fit the colour scheme.

Hope you will enjoy them

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Just seen the video, very informative .. I am so happy you are doing this series , I am sure you have learned by now my memory is not the greatest so I will benefit greatly from this! haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...