Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 28, 2012

Part 2 of Dark Skin ...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comment s and emails that I have had about this series.

Both Parts 1 and 2  to this video have now been added to the website and they are on the page Spectrum Noir Dark Skin 

I have really enjoyed doing this particular card and I am very pleased with the result.

But of course the pens make it a real pleasure to blend and having the correct paper to work on makes all the diference too.

The sentiment on this card is from the "Pretty Tuff" CD from PolkaDoodles

You can buy the pen sets from Crafters Companion along with the refills and replacement nibs.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace was a lovely piece I found in my "Stash"

The Pearly Swirl is from Want2Scrap  and I have added them to both of these cards.

I have stayed away from the flowers for the boys card but the addition of the pearls just makes it that little bit more special.

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...