Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2012

Naomis' Freebie ....

This lovely little drawing is one of a collection of four and she can be found on Naomis' Blog  Creative Bug on the Loose 

Naomi  invited me to colour her in  and make her into a card for you to see and so here she is.

This is the first one in the collection and I think she is adorable.

She has been coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens.

For the time being she is  FREE  so head on over to Naomis' Blog and get her while you can.

Once the collection is complete they will added to the blogs online shop for you to buy.

They are line drawings and ready for you to colour in any way you want.

I have added the Lady Bug to some Rafia Lace and added  small paper Doilys behind her.

The Belle Rose Swirl is from Spellbinders.

The ribbon is tied in a bow and has the addition of a Vintage button to cover the knot. 

The flowers are tiny paper roses and I have sparkled them up with Glamour Dust. I hope you like her and will take advantage of the freebie that is on offer.


Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...