Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 27, 2012

Spectrum Noir Dark Skin ...

Earlier this month I added the video for Pale Skin  and the response was very much appreciated.

But it triggered off some emails asking me to cover darker skin tones too. 

I have used another baby image from Mo's Digital Pencil and this is "Boy On the Pot"

The photo shows how the same image can take on a different look with the use of these alcohol pens.

And so Spectrum Noir Dark Skin  has been added to the series and already has several comments on YouTube.

I am really pleased with this new tutorial but agian because of the length it has had to be edited into two parts.

Part 2 will complete the card using this and the "Girl on the Pot" image as well.  I hope you will find the ideas useful and then maybe add your pictures to the Gallery Page on the Card Making Magic website.

The pens are available from Crafters Companion  and if you are in America try this link instead Crafters Companion USA    Happy Crafting ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is truly amazing, Christina!! You really make me want to start using digis and coloring!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...