Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 14, 2012

Spectrum Noir Pale Skin ...

Click to Enlarge
So yesterday saw the introduction of these pens and today we will get started with colouring in a pale complexion.

I will cover other skin types over the course of these videos and I will only be using the pens that are in the six pen collections.

For this one I have used the Skin Tones and the video will show you which of the set in particular.

When you are colouring in you may think it does not look correct but you will need to allow the alcohol to evaporate for the final result.

So don't throw anything away until it is all finished and even then you will be able to salvage some part of the the image that you are not happy with.

But remember that the more you practise the better you will get.... and I  am retired so I get lots of time to practise

And now here is the video for  Pale Skin   and it doesn't matter if you are using a different character from your own collection.

If you want to follow on with me then keep your chosen stamped or digital image safe and we will continue with the hair in the next video.

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christina
    trying to catch up with all my lovely blog friends after staying with my daughter then being ill.
    It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.
    Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration and tutorials xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...