Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 31, 2022

Mixing Things Up ...

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is a mixture of dies from the new collection and for this one I have used the Rounded Edges and the Oval Nested Fancy Frames.

The edges give a touch of elegance to the design and because they are also nested you can create frames of various sizes using them. 

Here I have simply created the base layers in alternating colours of blue and white and used foam pads to raise the layers up.

They all work so well together and it is fun to experiment and see what designs you can create for yourself. 

This card has used the Torn Edges  and I have created fames for my creation.

Again the layers have been cut in alternate colours.

Both have the addition of sentiments from the Special/Thoughtful Words Die Sets and they are large enough to make a really good focal point on your card fronts.

The flowers are always a special touch for me and as you know I like to add glitter to mine to sparkle them up.

Both cards are 5x7 as that is my favourite size to create cards.

 They are not too big and yet there is room to add embellishments to the card front that are not lost in the design.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Definitely "Christina" Flowers ribbons and Pearls. beautiful. I hope Ruby is still improving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Oh I love these cards Christina. The blue is my favourite because anything blue and lace is my thing. And the flowers are to die for. I wonder where you buy them from.Thankyou for sharing with us. Big hugs 🤗 for Ruby and yourself of course. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...