Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 17, 2022

Torn Edges

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is sharing another from the new collection of dies and this one is the modern Torn Edges. I love this look and it makes lovely base layers as well as frames.

This style also works well with the Rounded Edges and also any other 5x7 dies that you may have in your own collection.

The pink background with the white flowers to this card is a piece of acetate that I have had for absolute years in my cupboard.

I cut it up and used it on several cards and I am really quite pleased with the result.

 I will never be able to replace it because I don't know where I got it from. I just know it was at a craft show a long time ago.

The flowers are paper ones from Wild Orchid Crafts but they no longer ship to the UK.

 Craft Stash have a good selection on their website, or you could always make your own and there are lots of tutorials to show you how to get a realistic look for your blooms.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely card to make someone feel better. I love your spray of flowers. Are you still using Wild Orchid flowers. I was told it was difficult to order as they are overseas now. I don't know if this is true. Thankyou . Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina -So many lovely designed and beautiful cards. It's difficult to choose a favourite.but admit I'm a pink fan. I hope you're happy with your eyes now that they will have settled after your ops. I notice now lots of your cards on FB..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like these torn edges, they are different and modern.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it again Christina, another beautiful card, giving us all inspiration. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...