Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 03, 2022

Sneaky Peak ...

Hi Everybody,

Here is a sneaky peak at a brand new collection that is due to be released with Craft Stash on the
12th August. 

I will be doing Facebook Live with Lou Collins on that day to show the new collection to you. 

There are some beautiful Frames in the set and large words for you to add to your projects.

I have used the Simply Dots embossing folder for the background to this card but there are lots of ways that any of the dies can be used, and not just in the way they are intended

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, but they no longer ship to the UK and so you would need to find an alternative source.

Make a note in your calendar to join Lou and myself on the 12th August

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Christina. I love the lacey effect on this card but then I love anything lacey. I love shabby chic . It's a shame about the wild orchid crafts . I used to buy the mini roses from them . I wonder where we will get them now. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the new collection.Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new collection Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...