Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 15, 2022

Nested Fancy Frames

Hi Everybody,

The new collection is now launched and I am hoping you enjoyed the video that was shown on Facebook Live on the 12th August.

 I will be adding the video to the blog in the next few days in case you missed it last Friday. 

In that video I shared the making of two cards using the ovals die set and I flipped the design around to create two different orientations.

But this picture shows you another way in which the dies can be used and for this I have added it to a 5x7 card front. 

The card base for this is from another new set of dies called Rounded Corners.

This will create the rounded shapes that look so pretty, and because they are Nested dies you can get this look on frames as well as base layers.

The sentiment is from the new Special Words die set and it makes quite a statement on the card front.

There are several Fancy Frames shapes to choose from so I hope you enjoy any that you decide to use.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

3 comments:

  1. Lots to choose from in the latest collections!. A pretty card today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, it’s so pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection and sample.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...