Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 18, 2022

Nested Fancy Frames - Rectangles

 Hi Everybody,

Today it is the turn of the Nested Fancy Frames Rectangle Die Set.

In this video I have shown you how you can change the shape from rectangle to slimline, and others too.

I want you to get as much enjoyment from any of my collections as you can as I know they can be a considered purchase.

But they will last you a lifetime if you take care of them which means you can be making beautiful cards for years to come.

Ringing the changes with the way you use the die cuts is what will keep the interest alive and make card making much more fun for you.


This is the exact same set of dies but with just a little trimming it can be made to fit a slimline card. I have added this to an embossed panel to fill the background and I really like the end result.

I hope you will give these ideas a try and look at any of your other dies too to see if they can be adapted to alter  their shapes for your cards.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. A really lovely collection once again Christina, so many ideas you have demonstrated on how to use them....perfect....luv Ursula xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many cards, so much inspiration, another great video ! There is always something to learn from you, Christina.
    Thank you
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set of cards and a very clever, informative video . Will certainly be using many of the ideas, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are giving us so many great ideas in your video. I love to see the cards with your signature flower arrangement. Beautiful! Thank you for all those variations. I am in awe of your talent.
    Christine from Cornwall, On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful Christina and the dies are so versatile love how you made the dies fit the different shaped cards, so creative you really spur me on to keep crafting and I love all your videos and tutorials. Thank you love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Christina, such lovely ideas thanks for sharing it certainly makes the dies versatile

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...