Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 16, 2022

Nested fancy Frames - Ovals

 Hi Everybody,

This is the vidoe that will share with you how I made the Nested Cards using the Oval shape in a different way to yesterdays card.

There are lots of possibilities with this new die set and I would encourage you to play with them once you have them. 

This is using them to create a base card that I have used in portrait style and if you like lacy cards then these will suit you perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this video, and the collection is now available at Craft Stash.

The links below are affiliated which means if you buy through those links I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Sorry I have not been around for a few days. We have been to the dance festival down south. Very warm but great fun. I couldn't dance much due to the fall I had six weeks ago but I still enjoyed it. I love this card Christina and I will watch the video later with my feet up and a cup of coffee ☕. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards from this die set Christina, so very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant cards , great video as always. Great idea to remove the center of the flower and add a gem you like. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...