Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I am too hot !! I used to be a fan of wall to wall sunshine but not anymore. I am permanently melting and Ruby doesn't like it either. The only one enjoying this is Ella, the kitten, who finds the sunniest spot in the garden to sit in and just lies soaking it all up. I just want it to cool down ... a lot !!

But the draw has been done and thank you so much for adding your full names it is much appreciated.

So the name this week is 

Peggy Spencer

Would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it sent off to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I really hope you will enjoy playing with this lovely kit.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...