Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 20, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It is much cooler here today and there is quite a wind on the go as well. Ruby and I will be going out later but at present I am not allowed to drive since my cataract surgery. But it will be two weeks since the op on Tuesday and I will be back in my car again.  So for now it is walking to the nearest park or the beach which is about a five minute walk away.

In the meantime I have done the draw for yesterdays beautiful leaves and the name is ...

Donna Walls

would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the pack will be in the post to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm thrilled to be the winner and I thank you Christine for these giveaways, so very generous of you. I have emailed you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...