Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 25, 2022

Nested Fancy Frames - Squares

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am featuring the Nested Squares from the new collection of Nested Fancy Frames.  I  have already added videos for the other shapes in the collection and they are all in a playlist on YouTube for you to view.

In this video I show you how I have created eight cards from this set and once you start to play the list goes on.

I have really enjoyed playing with all these new dies and the cards they can help you to create can be decorated as much or as little as you wish

I always go to town once I start to add stuff and I never know when to stop.

Some of the cards are planned out and put together as the plan but others where spur of the moment ideas inspired as I played with the dies.

This card is a little A6 style and was done as a quick idea to use up the extras.

I liked the outcome though and placing the die cuts the other way round to put the pattern in the centre of the card instead of at the sides. 

And don't forget whatever styles I have demonstrated here can also be achieved with any of the other shapes in the collection.

Just play and have fun as you die cut and see what they can make

This is one of my favourites and I haven't made this style for such a long time, but I will be using this idea again as it looks really elegant once made up.




I hope you enjoyed the video, and the others in this 
Nested Fancy Frames & Special Words playlist on YouTube

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely cards, so many ways to use the new collection, so much inspiration. Thank you Christina for another great video.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful ideas Christina, thank you. Beautiful cards x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always inspired by your beautiful creation. I love how you nested the diecut onto card which gives stunning result.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...