Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 22, 2022

Nested Fancy Frames - Circles

Hi Everybody,

Today the star of the show is the
Nested Fancy Frames - Circles
and in this video I have shared how I made a Gatefold Card.

The picture shows a circular card using the largest outer die to create the shape but there are lots of ways to use any of these sets.

In the video I shared the other day using the Nested Fancy Frames Rectangles I have shown you how to alter the shape to the die cuts. 

And you can do the same thing to any of the shapes in this new collection to give you even more possibilities for your designs.

I have created a playlist on YouTube to feature all these new dies and here is the video for the Circles

        

I have also created an Easel Card and that was really easy to do

The papers I have used on this card are from the Simply Made Crafts Summer Fun Pack 
by Helen Griffin.

There are lots of 12x12 paper with lovely designs to them and I have used several of them on my cards.

I hope you enjoy the video and it is just the right length for a brew at the same time !!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...