Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 27, 2023

Floral Cards & Older Videos

Hi Everybody,

I was looking back over some older videos that I have on YouTube and I came across many that I still like.
And adding flowers was one of them.

It is something that I am often asked about and so that was why I made these videos many years ago. 

Can you believe that it was nine and ten years ago that these were made.

They were filmed by Griff and the style is so different to how I now make them, and I am sure you will be able to see the differences for your self.

Whatever the flowers are ... mulberry, silk, flower foam, paper or parchment the same principle still applies.

             

               
             

One of these videos shows how I made the corsages that I used to add, and sell, on my website and the other how I add a flower display to my cards.

The top card has used Mulberry Flowers but this one to the right is crated with paper flowers that I made my self.

This was also a video but one that I had started to make for myself in 2018 and it was a collaboration with Christine Smith from Crafti Potential. 

If you like to add flowers then maybe there is something that could be of interest to you.

And the cards turn out really pretty in the end.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I won one of your fabulous contests way back early May. To my great delight the package showed up today. I had won the "one cut seasonal scene" and it looks terrific. Thank you so much for the daily blog and videos. I learn so much and winning is a bonus. Have a great day! Marilyn Coombs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these older videos- I remember when I first started making cards. I learned so much from you (still do!) things have changed so much over the years .It gets difficult to keep up at times! There are so many new products I sometimes have flash backs and use older designs and methods. I think I started card making about 2003 when I retired - where has 20years gone? Thanks for everything .Love and a big hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. How lovely to see your beautiful videos . You always make it look so easy. And you end results are stunning. I never have much luck with the foamiron. Maybe I am too impatient to cut them out then screw them up then shape it. My sister can do it to a t . She has made me some beautiful card using these flowers. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...