Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 25, 2023

Sandra Smith - Winner

Hi Everybody,

It's a good weekend here in Blackpool and yesterday Vickie and I, with the dogs, went up to the Lakes.
We set off early and it was really lovely. Cloudy and cool, but perfect for the dogs to walk in.
We always take lots of water with us for them and Ruby got the chance to go swimming in Tarn Hows. 

We took a wrong turn at a roundabout on our way there but we ended up finding a lovely little coffee shop and had some breakfast. We got back home after our walk at bout 3.30 and I had to shower Ruby after her swim. 

But then I had to get ready to go out as Griffs family and mine all went to the see the
Agatha Christie - Mousetrap at the Grand Theatre and it was wonderful.

We all had a meal at a restaurant up town before the show  and I think a good night was had by everyone.

So I have had a really good weekend and now I have done the draw for Fridays prize.

If you didn't add your full name then I have not added in your comment as I need the FULL NAME to keep everything fair.  

This week the winner is 
Sandra Smith
and I would be obliged if you could send me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com

I will get the pack posted off to you straight away and I hope you enjoy playing with it, but be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved your account of your day. Wonderful day. Ruby is a lucky girl! And, likewise, it's lovely for you to have a sweet companion. We've been without ours' for 6 months. Will seriously persue one similar to our Ozzie this fall. Potty training at my age, oh my! Ha. Enjoy another day with gratitude, as I know you do. Marsha Fante

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...