Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 13, 2023

Using left overs ...

Hi Everybody,

A little while ago I made some plaid backgrounds and after trimming down the panel I had quite a few strips of left over pieces that could be used on another card.

I never throw these bits away, as you never know when they will come in handy again.

And these two card are the perfect opportunity to use them up.

This one has been layered onto some silver mirror card, spare glitter card and added to an embossed panel.
Waste Not, Want Not.

 I have used other left over die cuts that are on my desk to finish the card and I really like the result of this one.

On this card I have used a butterfly from the Butterflies and Lace collection and this has been cut in Silver mirror card.

I have used the same card to once more back the plaid strip that was left over. 

By using up the left overs and paper pads that we already have,  we can always get a lot more cards, and for me they go into my charity box.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Good to use left overs! I keep anything worth keeping! Seem to have a never ending supply.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the use of plaid! Brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards Christina. I like the van plaid effect.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, my favourite is the blue one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina. O . M . G. These are gorgeous. I absolutely love making cards from left over pieces that would just get thrown away. I have three line dance classes every week with a totall of around 60 Ladies in all. I have all their birthdays on a list. And I give everyone of them a card that has been made from left overs. They are always so happy with them. And as small gift they get to request their favourite dance. We are such a happy lot. Thankyou Christina for more ideas for my Ladies.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...