Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 12, 2023

Using Up Papers ...

Hi Everybody,

These are some cards that I made from another paper pack that I have in my stash and this one is for the RSPB.

This is part of my personal challenge to use up the  papers I have in my craft room.

 There are some really pretty papers in this pack and I made loads of cards,  plus I still have lots of paper left to make even more.

These four are all A6 size and will fit into a standard sized envelope so easy on the postage.

As well as the papers there are toppers and sentiment strips in there for you to cut up and add to the design.

It is amazing how far these paper packs will stretch and of course these cards will all go to fill up my charity box.

Just to be a little different I made this one into an easel card but it is still an A6 size.

I have lots of paper packs to use up. but eventually I will and I will show you what I make as I go through them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




7 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, well done for using up some of your paper stash to make charity cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty is your card fabulous layout stunning background papers and the birds are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina...why is it our paper stash never seems to go down..but well done for using some of yours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty cards, congrats to the winner yesterday.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - good to see a basic easel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Christina. Oh you are so clever. Giving us beautiful ideas on how to use up our papers. I will be watching what you do with them as you go on as I too have tons of of papers and pads that I have collected over the years. I will be very interested to see what great projects you have for us.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous, I love the paper packs with the toppers and ephemera to match!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...