Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 22, 2023

Designer Card Front Dies

Hi Everybody, 

Today I am using an older die set and this was part of the Designer Card Front Collection released some time ago now.

I did several videos using these sets and thought it was time to ad another to the mix.

The colour scheme is not my usual and I must admit that I do not use orange or yellow very much. 

But I do like these cards and they look much prettier in the hand.

I used a mixture of flowers and leaves on them from foam ones that I made myself to silk ones that I bought ages ago.

This card to the left is a Gatefold created from the die set and I used the border die to produce the Belly Band just to add a little difference to the design. 

I hope you enjoy the video, it is long enough for you to have a cuppa with it ... and don't forget the biscuits too

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx






8 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and video. I love the colours.Very versatile die.set. One that I havent got- must have now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Beautiful cards. Nice to see the older dies coming out again.
    Thanks for the tutorial video. Thank you also for answering
    about the ink stand 😊 Think I have found one by LaserSmith
    that I like .Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards especially the gatefold one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card front, love the die details and the bright colour schem!
    Heaneyh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Christina. Enjoyed video
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautull cards & I love the colours not a colour I would have thought to use but it looks really lovely, hope everyones enjoying the sunshine Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards, I like your flower arranging on them! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...