Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 15, 2023

Oldie but Goodie ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I thought I would share an older video with you using a die set that was one of my favourites when it was launched a couple of years ago.

This was the Channel Card and this particular design was the Rambling Rose to make beautiful creations.

There were other design in the launch and also stamps to match but this one really caught my eye with the flowers that are in it.

It is very easy to do and you will not be disappointed with your results.

You will find all the Channel Card videos in one Playlist


The video is not long so I hope you enjoy it and if you have the dies then maybe it is time to get them out again and give them another airing.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Hope you alright in this warmer weather we got at the moment and all fourpaws are
    doing alright. My neighbour have a paddling pool for their 4 dogs and they love laying in it.😊
    Have been on holiday so trying to catch up with what you all have been up to and look
    at all the amazing cards and ideas and demos you are showing us. I love Lou and her ideas
    for the inks etc are brilliant but I also saw your Ink stand and wonder where you got that from ?
    I have all mine in a box at the moment and it is a crazy rummage around to find the colour you
    are after 😣 Hope to see you soon again together with Lou. Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just gorgeous, love your addition of the bling, the stenciling and roses on that first one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tutorial Christina, loved how you used the stencils I learn something new everyday from you. Thank you so much. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...