Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 18, 2023

Margaret Wilkie - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Since I kept the date for entry into the Friday Freebie open for longer it seems to have backfired on me.
I did it to give overseas visitors the chance to add their comments as they are not getting an email about it until a day later than the UK.

I also decided to add the winners name into the title of the page so that it would be more obvious and visible to readers. But you will need to come back and check for yourself.

But since then I have had three occasion were the prize has not been claimed, and last week was one of them. I have said in the past that I have no way to contact you as I do not store any personal information,  even if you have won in the past.
 
So if your name is listed as the winner you will need to email me with your postal address.

I also ask that you use your FULL NAME at the end of your comment, and most people do so.
However the odd one does not and I have no idea who they are.
Any of the comments left  by "Anonymous" and no name will not be entered into the draw  !!!!

The winner this week is 

Margaret Wilkie

Thank you for leaving your comment and your full name and
please would you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted to you just as soon as I can.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer Barnett18 June 2023 at 11:53

    My Google hasn't been wanting me to add my name. I don't know why. I have been struggling to access my Google account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, sorry that you could not send your Friday freebies consistently. You just have not found the right owner yet. Congratulations to the winner! Have a wonderful week Christina.
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. just an fyi, i have often had a problem leaving my name in the comment as area. i do put it at the end of my post. others may often have that problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that is very annoying when you are so kind to do this. I am one of the guilty party not claiming my prize, it was in my junk mail and I did not see it. Apologies. Gail

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...