Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 26, 2023

Lazy Cat ... And a floral card

Hi Everybody,

Here is Ella, sprawled across the floor, and taking advantage of the sun streaming through the loft windows in my craft room.

They say cats don't like having their bellies exposed but mine does and she loves a belly rub too.

I have bought her a harness and I am slowly getting her used to wearing it. But at present when I put it on her she just collapses on the floor. 
Drama Queen

You would think it weighs a ton, But we will persevere and then I can take her out for a walk too.

This is another of the shaving foam cards, that is not in my usual colour scheme. But never the less I like it, and the flowers add that special touch

I used a circle die to cut out my panel and added it to some silver mirror card and then onto an embossed layer that is also on silver mirror card.

It is much prettier in the hand and although a bit messy this is such an easy technique to do, and you will never get two to look the same, even if you use the same colours, so don't try.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



9 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of Ella, great card too. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love cats,, they are so funny sometimes. I'm often looking after the
    neighbours cats/ indoors ones and they all have their characters. Sadly we
    have an cat or fox at night who is using our new white stones around the
    front of the house as their toilet 😞 Don't know how to stop that ?
    The card is gorgeous 😊 and as soon I have tided up the mess from last
    card I will have a play this afternoon. Cuddles to your four paws x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and happy cat! Pleased you had a good weekend. Looks like its going to pour down any minute.very humid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son lived in a 2nd floor flat and he trained his Persian cat on a harness and used to take him out, so it can be done….hope Ella gets used to it….luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina! It makes a beautiful mat, highlighting the flowers perfectly. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typical cat! They are so precious. Love your flower arrangements. I never get tiered of seeing them.
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina. Oh what a contented little cat . She looks so peaceful .... Just how my Alfie does when he is resting. Alfie is our little king Charles spaniel who I Iove to bits. It's funny how animals take over your life.
    I have never tried the shaving foam technique ... It's something that has never appealed to me ... But I do like the end product ... Might be the thought of the messiness that puts me off 😂😂😂 Maybe one day.Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Ella certainly looks sooo comfy and gorgeous too. Such a beautiful card as always. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the harness, it's a great idea, a harness will enable your pet to roam with you, keep it safe and give you peace of mind. What's not to like? Hooray. (and your neighbours will appreciate it too) I couldn't let my pet out to roam alone, I'd be a nervous wreck dreading bad news, or no news at all. Have fun together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...