Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 11, 2023

Gail Knapton - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Still enjoying this beautiful weather ? Or has it got a bit too much for you. I can remember a time when I would lie in the sun for hours and get a glorious suntan ... but not any more. I get bored now and it is far too hot for me to sit still in. Ruby doesn't like it either and she prefers to stay in the cool indoors. 

Ella on the other hand finds the sunniest spot and lies in it until I call her in again.

I have done the draw for the gift on offer on Friday and the name this week is

Gail Knapton

Would you email me with your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...