Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 04, 2017

A gift for Carter

Hi Everybody,

I had to show you the gift that I have made for my Great Grandson Carter who is just a year old. 

I thought that these would look wonderful on his bedroom wall and I bought the frames from Dunelm

The Critters are from Tonic Studios and they are a lot of fun to work with. You can make them any colour you wish for even more fun



They are perfect and my Grand daughter loved them for her son and she will get his daddy to put them up

Carter loves animals and is learning to say the names of them and so these should encourage him to name these too.

 I used some Spellbinders for the added pieces to the pictures like the palm fronds and the bamboo shoots

The supplies will be listed at the bottom of the page for you to see the ones I have used

And don't forget I did a video showing how I did one of the characters ... Cute Critters

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, these are fab. and I'm sure your great grandson will love them.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little lad will love these love them too
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. Lucky little boy having such a talented Gt. Grandma ! and lucky you Christina having Carter to hug. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these, any child would treasure them for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina :) You know.... I'm open to be adopted... These are sooooooooo cute!!!! Love, Love, Love!! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure your Great Grandson will cherish them always! Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable and perfect for your Grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    These are great, any young child would love them.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any kids would love this! Who knows those little critters might become great friends to Carter. They are so adorable. The white frames are perfect to enhance the beauty of the cards. Love Donna's adoption note:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    So cute and perfect for a little child.For sure Carter will enjoy this gift from his so talented Great Grandma.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are wonderful. I am sure Carter will love them. Thank you for sharing.r

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely Christina, Carter will love looking at these on his wall.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...