Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 09, 2017

Laminated Pockets

Hi Everybody,

Here is another of the cards made with a Laminated Pocket for the backdrop.

I showed the technique in a video
 last week and it really is easy to do.

This is created in the same way but with flowers added to it instead.

The lamination pockets are from the £££ shop and there are ten in a pack  and the sequins have hundreds in a pack and come in other colours
So it's worth investigating your local £££ Shop as you will find some bargains in there if you look carefully

I created a frame to surround my pocket and then dotted some pearl liquid drops onto the front ... also from
 the £££shop !!

I edged the frame with a stencil and then dotted the flowers with glue and glitter.  Quite a pretty effect once I had finished and allowed it all to dry.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, really pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    Another brilliant card using the lamination technique. Thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really magical garden, so stunning when you look at it close up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video for a second time. Love this idea! Your card is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truely so beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Christina,
    Wow, I loved the butterfly card in the video but I think I love this one even more! It's simple to do but gives fantastic results.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Christina and I love the butterfly dies. My go to die lots of times. Must try the laminated pockets. Thank you for your ideas. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, a beautiful card I really really like this one think I'll go watch video again.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...