Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 14, 2017

Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

This has been a really busy week for me and I will have some truly exciting news to share with you all next Friday and this is just a sneaky peak of what is coming up.

More about that next week and so I hope you will join me then and take part in my excitement.

For now the draw for the Happy Hooves Die & Stamp set along with a card I made for that video has been done and the name today is YOU

Heidi

would you email me please your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and they will be on their way to you straight away.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Pleased for you Heidi - a lovely card/gift. Looking forward to your next surprise Christina. Enjoy your weekend XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heidi.....enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Heidi, enjoy!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, I'm so happy, and when I showed my daughter what I won, she got really happy too. Thank you Christina, I'll send you my address right away😊❤😘😛 (that's my daughter going crazy with the emojies)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done Heidi. Enjoy as I enjoy my Friday Freebie. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Heidi! Enjoy your beautiful card and stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Heidi. Now ,I am curious about the future news Christina. I shall stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Heidi, enjoy your super prize.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulaions Heidi, you will enjoy your gift.
    Ooooh what excitement Christina, this is so mysterious.
    Dorothy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card congrats
    Can’t wait for your news Hun xxxxxx
    Love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...