Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 29, 2017

Water Coloured Flowers + Box

Hi Everybody,

I am really enjoying playing with these new dies from my Christina Collection and the possibilities are endless for things that you can do with them.

For today's cards I used the same techniques throughout and yet they are all different.

Simply by varying the arrangement of the flowers and adding different Trellis panels to them can make such a big impact.


The video will show you how I got this look and it is not hard to do.

I have also changed the orientation of each card using all the ways to make them with the three cutting sided die that is in the Complete Card and Box pack

And it is no secret that my favourite is a 5x7  card in tent fold. 

That way I can add lots to the front and it will still stand
I hope you are enjoying the videos on my new collection and thanks again to those of you who have already bought it

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





15 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina. Congratulations again for the launch of your collection. I knew everyone would love them, so versatile and all matching together. My favourite are the Trellis dies as because of watching you over the years, I always emboss in my layering now. I like stamping, but my hands too shaky to do any colouring anymore, although I do sometimes have a try.
    Three beautiful cards again. Thank you for sharing.
    Dorothy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card today. I’m converted to using 5x7 cards now!!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards Christina. I just love your new collection.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another video for me to watch in a minute or two. I just love your new collection and am hoping to purchase some soon. I would love to have them all but one has to not let your heart take over from your head!!!. Looking forward to many more videos I just love watching and re watching them. Thanks so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey card Christina brill collection
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!
    Love your colouring :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards - I'm useless at painting but can always add graphics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina- these watercolored cards are beautiful. I am waiting for your Christina Collection to come back in stock so I can order it! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great collection and your cards are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    Gorgeous cards and brilliant ideas. Thank you.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three gorgeous cards and colouring is excellent. Have also watched the video which is brilliant. Thank you. Am enjoying using the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina
    Just watched the video and all three cards are beautiful but my favourite has to be the silver embossed one. I think it looks really classy. I have bought your box and card set and the quatrefoil trellis dies and I'm loving playing with them.
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!!!! I learned something new watching your video. Interesting way of using the embossing powder. Thank you for that, I will try this tecknique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Christina. Three gorgeous cards. A beautiful collection of dies and stamps. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...