Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 16, 2017

More White Embossing

Hi Everybody,

Here is another of those white embossed cards that I made a few weeks ago and I really like the effect.

It stands out and it is very tactile. And of course for me the flowers make all the difference.

They are a mixture of Roses, Tulips, Rose Buds and die cut leaves. All sparkled up with glitter.

The word YOU has the addition of Glossy Accents to it and shows up well on the photograph.

This is a technique I will be using again and it is very easy to do. I may even do a video on it to show you how I did it.

It will take me a little while because at present my time is taken up and all be revealed soon as the launch date has been brought forward to Thursday

So to keep your interest here is another sneaky peak of what is to come... and I can't wait to share my good news with you all

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the white emboss does the trick. You are keeping the suspense alive about the great news:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christina can’t wait for your news on Friday
    Love June Horrocks.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU certainly brighten my day - A lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Such a pretty card. Am looking forward to hearing your news - sounds exciting
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    Those border stamps are so effective, and make a striking card.
    Go on, you can tell me before Friday. I'll not tell anyone ha ha.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is very pretty, but your floral arrangement just puts the finishing touch to it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card today, can't wait to hear your news.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Beautiful card. Love it.
    Back from our holiday. Didn't have time see your last week cards but I will try to catch up this week.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting for Friday lovely card, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    A lovely card today and I'm on tenterhooks to see what the big reveal, and yes, please do a video on the white embossing card when you get time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Christina. We are all waiting patiently for the great news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that card Cristina and whatever you have coming is looking very intriguing. Can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So love the background, gorguss designed card along with the perfect flower arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beauty thank you Christina
    Love June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...