Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 31, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial - Kitty Cats Dies

Hi Everybody,

A super quick card to day using the Kitty Cat dies from Spellbinders. Purrfect for those friends who are cat people and have a birthday coming up. Easy to make in no time at all.
Spellbinders Supplies:

  • A2 Matting Basics A
  • A2 Matting Basics B
  • Grid Embossing Folder
  • Kitty Cats Dies
  • Classic Circles
  • Platinum Die Cutting Machine
Other Supplies:
  • Black/White card from Papermill Direct
  • Pearls dots from Want2Scrap
  • Distress Inks from Craft Stash
  • Foam Sheets from Craft Stash
Instructions:
With the largest die from Matting Basics A cut the base card by folding an A4 piece in half and placing the die just off the edge of the fold
With the largest die from Matting Basics B cut another piece in white.
Cut a circle that fits the front of the card,  into some scrap card,  and use as a mask to ink in the blue background
Emboss this panel in your folder added texture to the car front 
Cut the cats from black card. 
I cut each one twice and stacked them up for strength
Add a piece of foam pad to the back of each
Stamp a little sentiment onto the thin banner die from either set and arrange on the card with foam pads underneath
Sit two of the cats onto the banner and place the other underneath.
With my Dymo I added "Purrfect" to my stamped   "Aged To"
Dress with pearls

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a fabulous card my granddaughters would love this. (took ages to load your blog this morning been trying since 6.03 .)
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card today-would be ideal for my crazy cst loving friends.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute . . Just purrfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card :))
    Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky black cats- a super fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    A fabulous card today. Love the cats. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Cute and fun card, great tutorial as always. Thanks.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm a cat person (I have three) and I adore this card.
    Thanks Christina for the lovely idea.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I happen to be a cat lover, this one speaks to me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card! I love those cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Christina,
    Anna beautiful card for this week's tutorial. I love the cats...off to see if I can find the dies 😊.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christina,
    Great card today, I'll be able to adapt this for my two dog loving sisters in law. I must remember to start using my hand printer as you have done.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Christina. Love your cute cat card. Thanks for your tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...