Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2017

Layered Flowers and Stamps

Hi Everybody,

First of all a really big THANK YOU to everyone who bought from my new

I am so happy at the reception it has received and the comments that I have had are so encouraging.

To answer some of the questions about other sizes and more additions to the collection all I can say is "Watch This Space"
Today's card has been made using the flower element of the collection and the video Pastel Flowers  will show you how this one and the acetate box was made. 

I added the photo from this angle to show you the depth in the flowers and it is a beautiful card that I was really happy with once it was finished.

I am having so much fun playing with the dies and stamps and I have lots more videos to share with you

There was a little glitch with adding the code at the checkout but that has now been fixed.

But because of this the offer has been extended until Tuesday morning.

If you have any problems then contact their customer services at the address at the bottom of their webpage

So if you are an existing customer then add the code   WOWCMM10   at the checkout and get 10% off your order

If you are a brand new customer then add your email address to get the Craft Stash newsletter and they will email  you a code that gives you a huge 20% off your first order making the bundle a real bargain

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, just popped by to say I have received my dies and they look fabulous, looking forward to seeing what you bring out next. Off to see your video on this card. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and a gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, what a gorgeous card just like your new collection.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous with all the flowers and lovely colours!
    Your new collection is wonderful :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ordered mine Christina I’m so happy for you
    Love June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner, I hope we see much more of your amazing style with your own collection. Such a winner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Another beautiful card.Love the design and colors.I'll watch the video later.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection Christina and so pleased it's selling so well. Love today's card.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just watched the video - more beautiful cards. So happy your collection has taken off so quickly. Not surprised though. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Christina- I love your beautiful box. Love your new line of products! I sent an email in the other evening as I found the glitch on Friday. So they will answer my email when they open on Monday. Congratulations on your gorgeous line ! I am looking forward to your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really enjoying the new video and your amazing and collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christina,
    Today's card is amazing, you should be very proud of yourself to have produced such fantastic dies and stamps. Your videos have been so instructive.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness that is a beautiful card, I am now going to check out the video hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina
    Another beautiful card and very informative video. Your sets look just brilliant
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina,
    A beautiful collection, I have loved what you have shown so far. Congratulations.
    Cheers,
    Di B.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and box Christine. Brilliant video. I have order this die set. Hope it comes soon. Looking forward to using it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it all Christina...hope mine arrives soon...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...